Are you a high school student who is considering nursing as a career? Would you like more than just more information about nursing? What about hands on experience? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, nursing camp may be perfect for you. The following is a list of some hospitals and schools across the country that offer nursing camps or internships for high school students.
- Adelphi University: 13 day resident program for high school students, visit website for more details.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital: offers a 1-week CRASH course to high school students entering grades 10th to 12th.
- Bellin College: 2-3 days nursing camp (Overnight or Commuter) for junior & senior students.
- Boston’s Children Hospital: offers a summer internship for high school students entering grades 10th to 12th.
- Cedarville University: offers a 1-week course to high school students entering grades 10th to 12th as well incoming freshmen students to Cedarville University.
- Missouri State University: register for a Nurse Day, dates available throughout the year
- National Leadership Conference: offers 1 week programs across the country in various fields (nursing, medicine, forensic science) visit website for more info and how to apply
- NorthBay Healthcare: offers a 4 day camp to Solano County high school students
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor: offers 1 week camp for junior & senior students.
- University of Michigan: offers 2 week camp for grades 8th – 11th.
- Wake Forest School of Medicine: offers a 4 day camp to high school students entering grades 9th to 12th.
Last Updated: 11/24/15